Friday, May 7, 2010

Free Blog, My Sisters


I have three sisters and there all older than me. One of them is 17, another is 27, and the other one is 29. The two oldest ones are my half sisters, but I don’t really think of them as only being half related to me. I see them as my full, older sisters.
My full sister is named Nikkiy. She is the one that is seventeen years old. She looks exactly like me and she is the exact same height and size as I am, even though shes two years older than me. She goes to Stevenson High School with me and she drives us here every morning. She has long, curly, brown hair which is probably the only difference between us because I have straight black hair. Out of all my sisters, shes probably the funniest. She is probably my best friend and my favorite person to be around because she gets me so well.
My second older sister is one of my half sisters. Her name is Emily and she is the one that’s 27. Between her and my other half sister, I think I look like her the most cause we have like the same face, except she happens to be blessed with freckles. She is a cosmetologist and does my hair for me. She is probably the nicest out of the four of us. She is kind and helpful to everyone and she is extremely caring. Her and my other sister do not live with us anymore because they are married and have kids. But I’d be glad to have them back anytime.
My oldest half sister is named Liz, who is 29. I’ve probably called her Liz twice in my life though, because me and Nikkiy call her Sissy. Which now that I think about it, is kind of weird but I think of Sissy as being her first name. Liz and I do not look anything alike. She looks like Nikkiy, if any of us. She is probably the wittiest out of all of us. She is the one with the most attitude and sass if you ask me, but it’s a good thing in my opinion. She is probably at my house with her daughters more than Nikkiy is and she lives there.
I think I am the most different from my three sisters, looks-wise because, although I am extremely pale, I am probably the tannest one out of all of them. All three of them look like our dad, while I resemble my mom more. The three of them all have light blue eyes and flawless pale skin, while I have dark green eyes and more color. Somehow, we all look exactly alike though in our own ways. Each one of us resembles the other in multiple ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment